- Devta Temple – Located at Churdhar, built in the 17th 18th century.
- Temple – Also known as Bala Sundri Temple- Located at Trilokpur, built by Raja Deep Prakash in 1573 A.D. Devoted to Goddess Mahamaya Bala Sundri and also known as “Chaurasi Ghanto Wali Devi”.
- Nath Temple - Build by Raja Budh Prakash in 1681 A.D.
- Gayatri Temple – Located at Renuka, built by Mahatma Paraya Nand Prahmehari.
- Renuka Mata Temple - The Renuka Temple located near the Renuka Lake in Himachal Pradesh is one of the most important pilgrimage destinations. Situated on the banks of the Renuka Lake, the Renuka Temple is visited by a number of devotees each year.
- Shoolini Temple – Devoted to Shoolini Mata. (Solan was named after this Goddess)
- Shiva Temple – Located at Jatoli, Devoted to Lord Shiva. It is a longest temple of Asia
- Mochan Temple – Located at Tara Devi, Devoted to Lord Hanuman Ji.
- Jakhoo Temple- Located at Jakhoo Hills Shimla, Devoted to Lord Hanuman Ji, situated at the height of about 8500 Ft.
- Hatkoti Temple- Located at Hatkoti Rohru, Devoted to Goddess Hatkoti and built in the 7th century.
- KaliBari Temple- Located at Shimla, Devoted to Goddess Shayamla Devi (Shimla was named after this Goddess).
- Tara Devi Temple – Located at Shimla, Devoted to Goddess Tara Devi.
- Bhima Kali Temple – Located at Sarahan (Rampur)Earlier Sarahan Was Known as Shonnitpur.